Have you experienced the frustration of being unable to find a parking space at Arana? The current carpark no longer meets the needs of our growing membership base. The Club would like to redevelop the existing carpark so that we can offer our Members and Guests safe and convenient parking whilst enjoying our Club’s much loved facilities.
Development Application details:
- There will be NO structure, entrance or exit onto Fitzsimmons or Casey Streets
- The carpark will reduce street parking on Dawson Parade, making it safer for our community
- The development has been carefully designed to incorporate extensive landscaping: spreading shade trees and “walls” of shrubbery to soften the carpark façade and to enhance the visual appeal of the neighbourhood
- An acoustic report has been completed to ensure that there will be no negative impact to the local neighbourhood
- The development will take place in 2 stages. Stage 1 – Ground to Level 2, which will be 5.6m below the level of Fitzsimmons St. Stage 2 of the development will not happen for quite some time