In line with the Stage 3 easing of Covid-19 restrictions by the Queensland Government, we are pleased to outline below our new hours of operation, commencing Friday 3 July 2020.
Reception & Bottle Shop
- Open 7 days, 10am – late
Kick Bar & Grill
- Open 7 days for lunch & dinner, Noon-2:30pm & 5:00pm – 8:30pm
- Full menu available, click here to view
- Table service provided
- Bookings are recommended
Tall Story Cafe
- Open 7 days, 10am – 9pm
- Coffee, cakes & Light Bites menu available, click here to view
- Open 7 Days:
- Sunday-Thursday: Noon – 9pm
- Friday: Noon – 10:30pm
- Saturday: 10am – 10:30pm
- Foxtel, Keno & TAB available
- Food can be ordered from our Light Bites Menu, click here to view
- Open from Midday on Friday 3 July 2020
- Everyday thereafter open from 10am – late
As restrictions ease and we are able to welcome more members back into Club, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our community for supporting our takeaway initiative during the Covid crisis. In doing so, we were able to keep staff engaged, our kitchen functioning and provide a much-needed service for our community. As we move ever closer to a more “normal” mode of operating, we will continue to offer our takeaway menu for the time being. We have made some necessary changes to pricing as well as to menu selections. Our takeaway menu will continue to operate Tuesday – Saturday evenings from 5 – 8pm.
- We are now processing membership renewals with adjusted validity dates:
- $2 Membership – valid until 31 March 2021
- $5 Membership – valid until 31 March 2022
- $12 Membership – valid until 31 March
- Please see our reception team in club or click here to renew your membership.
We are currently not accepting any function bookings until mid-late August. For any function enquires please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
Services still paused until further notice:
- Courtesy Bus
- Membership draws
- Live entertainment
- Tribute shows
- Morning melodies
- Kids Club